best of dumb exo: a compilation
Sooner than I expected, but I did promise a 7jib giveaway, so here it is!
- Likes and reblogs count.
- No giveaway blogs. I’ll check.
- You do not have to be following me.
- As always, this giveaway is international
- Your ask box must be open! If i can’t contact you within 48 hours, I will pick a different winner. I will message you several times over that time.
- You have to be comfortable with giving me your email and address. I have had previous issues with asks going through and that only causes problems, so emailing is best.
- All the entries will be numbered and the winner will be selected through a random number generator.
- If you are underage, please get your parents permission to give me your address.
- Giveaway ends September 12, 2014 11:59 pm PST
There will be three winners, and each will receive one copy of Super Junior’s Mamacita version A (no poster)
Don’t be afraid to ask if you have any questions!
Reading about abusive men and the way they think. Very unsettling and an incredible book so far. Here are my very professional notes.
what book is this?
This is from “Why Does He DO That” by Lundy Bancroft.
I’m so glad I’m seeing more and more Lundy Bancroft quotes on my dash because this book CHANGES THE LIVES OF ABUSE VICTIMS.
The programs run for rehabilitating abusive men through the courts? Bancroft DESIGNED THEM. His programs are replicated ALL OVER THE WORLD.
He literally wrote THE book on abuser rehabilitation.
Here’s a link to a pdf copy. If you haven’t read this book yet, read this book.
Can we talk about how it seems like the entirety of the book is online on PDF, this making it accessible to anyone with an internet connection?
That is how we stop abuse.
We enable everyone to know what it looks like, so that when it happens, they can shut it down.
That link didn’t work for me so here’s another one