hello!! In celebration of my birthday and this blog’s 5 month anniversary I’ve decided to do another giveaway!!
when my sister was a crazy SJ stan she bought each members covers and she doesn’t have anywhere to put them anymore and she doesn’t want to sell them so she asked me to do a giveaway for her ^_^
- you do NOT have to be following me (would be nice if you did but i am not a SJ blog so yeah)
- you can reblog as many times as you like but please do not spam
- likes do count
- you must have your ask open so i can contact you
- if you are under 18 (or whatever the legal age is in your country), please have your parents permissions to give me your address and post it to you
- no giveaway blogs
- the winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen
- there will be 10 winners and each winner will have to send me a preference list of which member they want and my sister and I will try our best to suit each persons preferences (this may or may not change we’ll figure it out towards the end)
- all albums are unopened and have posters (except for Yesung’s and Shindong’s)
- closes on 21st September, 12am AEST (Chen’s birthday (◕‿◕))
- i will ship internationally
- the winners will be chosen using random.org
- feel free to message me if you have any questions
Please Share This
Thousands of Tumblr users have been misled by a post suggesting that an unidentified elementary school girl was battered and sexually assaulted by her classmates only to have authorities excuse it as “rough housing”. This story is awful and provokes anger amongst its readers, as it should. However it’s a LIE
This article smelled “off” when I read it because it clearly stated that the mother withheld her daughter’s name to save her from humiliation. Which made the photo of the girl seem off. Why hide her name if you’ll show her face? That’s because this isn’t an article on CNN like the post suggests and that little girl isn’t a sexual assault victim. You’re looking at a photo of Makayla McEvoy. She was 7 when this photo was taken in 2012 after she survived a Kangaroo attack.
Little miss McEvoy is an Australian animal attack survivor. She is NOT an American rape victim from Georgia (thank God)
The artificial news story was fabricated by a Tumblr user called dropmycumberbritches (who now goes by vegetableighs since handing the account off to someone else to avoid heat) After posting the artificial story to raise awareness to Rape Culture, the Tumblr user then celebrated and sang their own praise. Luckily another Tumble user, untrue-posts, found the article, did some digging and reblogged the initial post with the real info.
However, the original post is still picking up speed and is sitting comfortably at 20k+ posts. Please, spread this news and let everyone know that there is not a Georgian rape victim going uncared for. Instead, there’s a poor Australian girl who was attacked by a Kangaroo in 2012 who recovered, only to have her face used for some else’s agenda.
please reblog, several people posted this story and it’s fucking horrible someone would use this as a prop.
Just a reminder that folks on this site can make up whateverthefuck and people will believe and spread it. Sometimes it’s a story about a made up kid, and sometimes it’s dangerous lies about real people.
Check sources, y’all.